"Why is it necessary to rake leaves off the lawn?"
- That lawns, too, have to "breathe."
- The lawn will be smothered in a thick layer of unshredded leaves if left on top of them over the winter.
- That such a layer can invite pests and diseases and can cause serious problems like snow mold and brown patch.
- That such a layer forms a barrier that blocks water, nutrients, and a healthy air flow from getting down to the root system of your grass.
- That, if the leaves are matted down, they can even keep new grass blades from emerging next spring.
Its a very good quality garden leaf rake. Long extending handle. Very easy to use, light weight.
Smooth Adjustment & Versatile Design
Smooth Aluminum Handle helps easy rake head adjustment in seconds and makes long-time gardening an enjoyable experience. The tight locking switch keeps the rake head fixed in any width. Adjust the head width and one rake will do all the jobs both in tight and large spaces
can't rake stone(heavy things)